Part D- This is a prescription drug coverage plan created to help cover most or all of you prescription drug costs and that is offered to anyone with Medicare . There are two ways to get coverage and they are by getting a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) or through Medicare Advantage plans such as a Health Maintenance Oranization (HMO) or Preffered Provider Organization (PPO) plan. If you get it through a Medicare Advantage Plan, you get all of your Part A and Part B coverage along with Part D.
With a Medicare drug Plan payments include:
- a monthly premium
- yearly deductible
- costs in the coverage gap
- costs if you get extra help
- costs if you pay a late enrollment penalty
Your actual drug care plan costs vary upon:
- the drugs you are taking
- the plan you choose
- whether or not you go to a pharmacy in your plan’s network
- whether or not your drugs are on your plan’s list of medications covered within the benefit plan
If you have questions choosing a Medicare plan that offers the coverage you need, contact us at MedicareSolutions at 1-800-328-7305 where a licensed sales agent will immediately assist you.